Shoney’s of Knoxville, Inc. wants the best for the kids in our community. That’s why we provide programs to keep kids healthy, happy, and safe. Within each program, we strive to:
- Provide kids with healthful, fun food options at an affordable price.
- Teach children ways to stay active and healthy in their everyday lives.
- Help parents and guardians assure the safety of their kids through our award-winning child identification program; Shoney’s KidCare Photo I.D.
- Encourage kids to learn and grow by being involved in school programs.
- Entertain children with games, coloring pages, and opportunities to meet Shoney Bear!
The Coolest Club for Kids is at Shoney’s!
The Shoney’s Kids Club is exclusively for children 10 years of age and younger. As a member of Shoney Bear’s Kids Club you will receive a free birthday meal in the month of your birthday and discounts throughout the year sent to you via e-mail. Please complete the simple registration as the child’s parent or legal guardian.
Keeping Healthy Is Fun!
As part of Shoney’s continuing effort to contribute to the local community, Shoney’s has partnered with many local organizations for a variety of programs geared towards encouraging children to maintain a healthy lifestyle. A couple local partners include East Tennessee Children’s Hospital and Partners in Education (PIE). Click here to learn more.
Healthy Tips For Kids
Encourage physical activity to be part of your child’s everyday routine. Choose fun activities like bike riding, basketball, skateboarding, and swimming as these activities often interest children. This website has a list of other fun physical activities to keep kids healthy!
KidCare Photo IDs Help Keep Kids Safe
Shoney’s is involved annually in a national campaign that increases the awareness of the thousands of children who go missing each year. Shoney’s Restaurants hosts a series of Shoney’s FREE KidCare Photo ID events each year around Knoxville and surrounding communities.
Free KidCare Photo IDs: Coming in August 2015
DOWNLOAD OTHER COLORING PAGES